Have you thought about remodel your pool or spa? If so, we've got great news for you...
Never before have there been so many options to improve the looks and the efficiency of your existing swimming pool. In the last 20 years, dozens of new developments have made swimming pool ownership more beautiful, more enjoyable, less expensive and easier than ever. Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- NEW DESIGNS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs
- NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains
- NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs and aggregate interior finishes
- MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps and LED lighting
- LESS WORK with automatic cleaners, chlorine generators and automated control systems
Want to give your pool brand-new look? We can do just about anything to change the look, style, and make it better than new. In fact, you can take some inspiration from our “project profiles” gallery for a wide variety of options for your existing pool and backyard.
Here are some time saving and energy saving ideas to consider:
- Chlorine free systems
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
To schedule a one-on-one consultation for YOUR renovation, please call our office at (818) 280-0420.
SAVE TIME: Today's Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere - even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Buffers the water & reduces chlorine demand
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
SAVE ENERGY: "Go Green" and save money too!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today's swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law)
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Requires less pressure to filter the water.
- Let’s pump run easily at low-energy setting.
- One button keep kids, critters and debris out of the pool
- Helps retain the heat, so the heater works less.
- Also reduces chemical usage
Pool & Spa Lights
- Uses up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights
- Energy and maintenance savings can deliver a payback in less than two years
For more information for your pool remodeling or pool renovation, please give us a call at (800) 675 5296 or use our online form. One of our specialists will be happy to help you.